Admissions Requirements and Procedures
Requirements for Admission
Students applying for admission to Crown College of the Bible must provide evidence of the following:
• A clear testimony of their personal salvation.
• Membership and service in a local New Testament church.
• A willingness to submit to scriptural authority and to conduct themselves
by the guidelines and standards contained in the student handbook.
• Must turn 16 years of age before registration.
• Graduation from high school or its equivalent, GED. (Applicants that have received the
General Equivalency Diploma (GED) must be at least 18 years old to be admitted).
Procedures for Online Application
1. Complete the online application
2. Download additional forms
3. Request your academic records with the Transcript Request. The high school you graduated from must send an official copy of your high school academic record showing the date of graduation. If you have completed the GED, the official scores must be sent to the Admissions Office. The high school applicant completing his final semester must request that his official transcript be sent after the final grades are recorded.
4. Submit student employment application. (if desired, main campus only)
5. Mail or email a current picture of yourself to the admissions office.
International students must complete and submit the application in its entirety along with the application fee to the Director of Admissions. Once these have been submitted, the application will be reviewed. The United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement requires international students to submit all forms for admission along with proof of the students financial status before application can be made for the student visa.
The Crown College of the Bible does not offer financial aid for international students. We recommend that the student make application for Crown Student Employment.
Home Schooled Students
Home schooled students are required to submit a High School diploma from a formal curriculum or its equivalent, the General Equivalency Diploma (GED), to the admissions office prior to registration (applicants that have received the GED must be at least 18 years old to be admitted).
Currently all Crown Southwest applications are processed through the admissions office of the main campus in Powell, TN. You may apply online today at thecrowncollege.com/apply_now/